RESOURCES – Required Documents


  • Copies of W-2’s for the last two years;
  • Copies of paycheck stubs for the last 30 days (most current);
  • Copies of checking and saving account statements for last 3 months (all pages);
  • Copies of quarterly or semi-annual statements for checking, savings, IRA’s, CD’s, money market fund, stock, 401k, profit sharing, etc.;
  • Income Tax Forms;
  • Copy of sales contract when ratified;
  • Employment history for the last two years (address any gaps of employment);
  • Residency history over the last two years, with name, phone number, address and account number of Land or Mortgage Company.
  • Rental property copies of leases plus mortgage information.
  • Canceled earnest money check when it clears or corresponding bank statement, if applicable;
  • Commissioned or bonus income — if 25% or more of base, must have 2 year tax returns;
  • Check for the expense of appraisal & credit report;
  • Refinance Copy of Note, Deed of Trust, Settlement Statement, Survey, and Insurance information;
  • Any assets used for down payment, closing cost, and cash reserves must be documented by a paper trail;
  • If paid off mortgage in the last 2 years, need copies of HUD1;
  • Copy of drivers license for applicant and co-applicant.



  • Copies of most recent 2 years tax returns (with all schedules including k-I’s, if applicable);
  • Copy of current profit & loss statement and balance sheet;
  • Copy of corporate/partnership tax returns for most recent 2 year period if owning 25% or more of company

 copies of W-2’s and/or 1099 forms.



  • Relocation Agreement if move is financed by employer, i.e. buyout agreement plus documentation outlining
  • company paid closing costs benefits;
  • Previous bankruptcy, need copies of petition for bankruptcy and discharge, including supporting schedules;
  • Divorce Decree if applicable;
  • Documentation supporting moneys received from social security/retirement trust income, i.e. copies of direct
  • Bank statements, awards letter, evidence income will continue for at least 3 years.



  • FHA: Copy of social security card and drivers’ license for each applicant and co-applicants;
  • VA: Original Certificate of Eligibility and copy of DD214 Discharge Paper; Name and address of nearest living relative; and, Child Care information.